[emacs-berlin] Hybrid meeting at c-base

Zeremonienmeister Berber berber at zmberber.com
Mon Mar 11 22:13:06 UTC 2024

> I've put it on the website. For now the link just points to the c-base
> calendar, let me know (or open a PR) if you have a better idea. Maybe
> having the actual address on the website would be useful as well.

I mean, the calendar doesn't help much, does it?  Maybe change the
hyperlink with the caption c-base to c-base.org or c-base.org/impressum,
so that people can more easily navigate to the address, or maybe even
provide the address Rungestr. 20 10179 Berlin on the emacs berlin website.

I would suggest maybe writing on the website that in-person place to
meet is c-base in the "Seminarraum"/"Haeutungskammer" (the latter is a
joke name but there is a sign on the door that says that, but doesn't
say the former, so it might be useful to include both names).  But maybe
that information clutters up the website, I don't know, I mean if people
arrive, they will find the place by asking.

I mean, the way it is, everything is fine, these are just my thoughts.

--

Zeremonienmeister Berber
Mathematiker und Vaporwave Connoissseur