[emacs-berlin] July 2023 Meetup – Talks?

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Tue Jul 25 22:08:17 UTC 2023

Ihor Radchenko <yantar92 at posteo.net> writes:
> Have you seen <https://emacsconf.org/2022/talks/meetups/>?
> BBB has built-in capability to record things if necessary.

We've tried BBB back then when the online meetups started but decided to
go with Jitsi – I think mostly due to reliabilty and quality concerns.
Some kind of recording capability would be a nice-to-have, if someone
can invest the time to organize and set it up, feel free to (I can't
unfortunately).

> I plan to have an open discussion with Mehmet Tekman about some proposed
> additions to Org babel.
>
> Context:
> https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/CAHHeYzJ6koLOr9=K82bjGX3fo6RHRJcvgdhJ6Ym08uPavuXnXQ@mail.gmail.com/

Cool, sounds interesting!