[emacs-berlin] Fwd: How to export to the simplest possible HTML?

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Tue Jun 27 11:50:56 UTC 2023

Matt <matt at excalamus.com> writes:
>  > My apologize, but I can't resist here and have to make some advertise.
>  >
>  > In the context of creating HTML files out of Org content or files I
>  > would like to throw "hyperorg" [1] into the room. I am the maintainer of
>  > "hyperorg".
>
> Thanks for sharing your project. It seems the problem I experienced is
> common and it's interesting to see your approach to solving it.

I'd also be interested in that approach – Christian, maybe you want to
briefly show it tomorrow? Doesn't have to be a full-fledged hyperorg
presentation (although that would be interesting too of course :).

>  > Without knowing
>  > Lisp and concepts behind it the Emacs-inbuld help system is not helpful
>  > for people like me.
>
> I wonder, would you or others be interested in a talk about using the
> built-in help system for situations like these? I find the Emacs
> documentation system the best to navigate, as I find it often provides
> better results than internet search engines.

I second that – I'm always happily surprised how well the internal
documentation works. I would welcome a presentation on it a lot, and I'm
sure many others of our meetup would too.

Hi Matt by the way, welcome to Emacs Berlin :wave:, thanks for you intro
and your offer to do talks, very much appreciated!

cheers, Til