[emacs-berlin] Presentation on switch from doom emacs

chris 7vp6jebjwhle at mailbox.org
Wed May 10 20:59:58 UTC 2023

Hi jman. Thanks for the feedback!

I have found (at least for my emacs usage) that I did not need all of the things doom emacs has pre-configured or allows the user to configure. For example I had quite a few modules enabled just in case and for the modules I did use I would sometimes need only a subset of their functionality.

Part of my talk will be on the doom module system and dealing with the documentation problem. I hope that will be of help.