[emacs-berlin] February meetup

julia.biro at gmail.com julia.biro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:44:22 UTC 2023

I apologize, my communication is not as coordinated and easily
understandable as I intended it to be.
The next meetup is february 22nd, Wednesday, 7-9pm CET as usual. (this is
because february is short and ends on a Tuesday). If you would like to
attend in person in Contentfuls office, with the customary free beer and
pizza, then please let me know by a personal message by this Friday morning
(the latest).

thank you!
Julia