[emacs-berlin] feedback on the live meetup

julia.biro at gmail.com julia.biro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:24:46 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

thank you for the feedback! (sorry my response is late)
I agree with you that the split up in 2 small meetingrooms is not an ideal
situation. In my end one thing I can change is switch it into one bigger
meeting room, at the expense of a bit more food logistics.
But I also think if you think you have the option to move the thing to a
different venue, that is definitely worth considering. The environment has
changed since 3 years ago and we should be looking at all options. I would
just say, to host a meetup that is a lot of work, and I can only do it
because I have a professional team backing me. But we should definitely
keep experimenting.

Julia