[emacs-berlin] November 2022 Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Sat Nov 26 15:41:52 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

We meet again next week, Wednesday 30th, November 2022.

As already posted on this list, the upcoming meetup will take place
remotely and in-person. The in-person slots are limited – everyone who
hasn't signed up for it yet is welcome to join remotely.

There will be a talk on supa-el [1], a level editor inside emacs for a
2D game called Supaplex, by Alex Shulgin!

=== Time and location

Room open from 18:30 CET, "official" start at 19:00 CET.

The video link is going to be:

https://jitsi.emacs-berlin.org/november-2022

If you want to test your audio, video and screen sharing setup before,
use a public Jitsi instance, e.g. meet.jit.si [2].

The meetup followed the herd and has a mastodon account now:
@emacs at toot.berlin

=== Code of Conduct

We want to be an inclusive and welcoming event and as such have adopted
the Berlin Code of Conduct [3].

greetings, Til

[1] https://github.com/a1exsh/supa-el
[2] https://meet.jit.si/test-room