[emacs-berlin] meetup recording

julia.biro at gmail.com julia.biro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:55:00 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that due to the special technical setup,
recording from the presenters machine may be tricky. It is possible that we
will do a setup where the presenter will use their laptop to share their
screen, but the voice and video will be coming from the meeting rooms
devices, which are technically a different jits participant. Or we can send
the presenter to a different room (to avoid echo) but then where is the fun
of presenting in front of a live audience?

Also if we want to record this, and especially if we want to publish the
recording, we will have to have consent from all participants, or make sure
that they can hide themselves.

Julia