[emacs-berlin] A talk proposal: supa-el

Martin debacle at debian.org
Sun Oct 16 09:05:37 UTC 2022

On 2022-10-15 22:37, Tilmann Singer wrote:
> One reason is currently a lack of a suitable venue,

I'm regularly attending and co-organizing the Berlin XMPP Meetup¹ on
second Wednesday of every month at the xHain hack+makespace². Maybe it
is possible for them to host another meetup there.

> whether it would be a responsible thing in the
> current situation.

...as soon as everyone feels safe about it, of course. I could try to
make the contact, if the desire arises. Maybe in spring 2023?

Cheers

¹ https://xmpp-meetup.in-berlin.de/
² https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/803941786