[emacs-berlin] December meetup

Fermin fmfs at posteo.net
Wed Dec 30 07:41:53 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

     This month I've been hacking around CEDET
<http://cedet.sourceforge.net/> and the ways it can be use for
development, I mean, right now it can be use for C/C++, but some
     other guy (which I discovered yesterday) wrote an interesting
version of the html/css parser for web development. So I think I can say
a couple of useful things about it.

     If you guys are interested, I can give a little talk :+1:

Regards,

Fermin