[emacs-berlin] Emacsconf 2020 talks

jman emacs-berlin at storiepvtride.it
Mon Dec 7 10:07:26 UTC 2020

Fermin writes:

> Thank you!
>
> I'm pretty happy on how the talk went, hope you all liked it 😁

I still have to watch them, during the live conf I couldn't follow a
lot. I could only watch a bite of your talk (which was interesting, planning
to see it in full) and the one by Grant Shangreaux about the Lakota
language, which surprised me for the topic and the motivation, something
I've never thought about and now realize how important they are.

Looking forward to binge watching the conference :-)