[emacs-berlin] Today's November meetup video link / browser support

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Wed Nov 25 08:29:32 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The video link for today's meetup is – incredibly hard to guess:

https://jitsi.emacs-berlin.org/november-2020

Room open from 18:30 CET, "official" start at 19:00.

Regarding browsers: there is an issue about Firefox support on Jitsi
which was closed on 2020-04-16 already:
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/4758

I haven't been able to extract a definitive prognosis from it whether
it's supposed to be fixed by now, but we thought we would give it a try
today, and allow all browsers. If it turns out that there are
performance problems, then we'll have to do a quick Jitsi reboot and
switch back to Chrome/Chromium only.

cheers, Til