[emacs-berlin] October 2020 Meetup Video Link

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Fri Oct 30 08:58:51 UTC 2020

>> Hey folks, did you record the meetup? It is usually really hard for me to
>> attend, but I would love to watch it at my own pace.
>
> I might be wrong but I believe meetings are intentionally not recorded.

You're right, as far as I remember we had a vague consensus that we
don't want to record, to preserve the informal and ephemeral chat
atmosphere of the meetup. If individual presenters want to have their
presentation recorded and published, that'd be possible of course.

> However after every meeting I do my best to share in the mailing list the interesting
> things I've learned the day before, for the benefit of those that could
> not attend :-)

That's highly appreciated!

Til