[emacs-berlin] October 2020 Meetup

Fermin fmfs at posteo.net
Sun Oct 25 14:05:37 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope that all of you are fine, taking into account that seems like we
are in the "second wave",

this month I've been working on debuggers in Emacs, mainly with Realgud,
which are really interesting, I would love to give a little talk about it,

if there are some people interested of course.

A chat about the Emacs survey could be nice too, and well, the
collaborative environment that we talk briefly  the last month

seems like someone is working on it, so good news about that.

See you on Wednesday!

Regards.

Fermin