[emacs-berlin] October 2020 Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Sun Oct 25 08:29:53 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone!

The next Emacs meetup is next week already, Wednesday October 28th,
remote.

If you have something to present, you are very welcome to do so! Please
let us know up front, but besides that there will always be time for
impromptu presentations and chat, e.g. I hope there will be a few people
who can tell us some background behind the recently mentioned emacs
survey.

=== Time and location

Room open from 18:30 CEST, "official" start at 19:00 CEST.

The video link will be posted early on the day of the meetup on this
list. Check the archive page [1] if you are not subscribed.

As usual, some of us also hang out on IRC, #emacs-berlin on freenode.

=== Code of Conduct

Please note that we want to be an inclusive and welcoming event and as
such have adopted the Berlin Code of Conduct [2].

cheers, Til

[1] https://mailb.org/pipermail/emacs-berlin/2020/thread.html
[2] https://berlincodeofconduct.org/