[emacs-berlin] yet another config

Michael Ebert-Hanke michael at ebert-hanke.de
Sat Oct 10 12:39:15 UTC 2020

Dear Emacs People :)

after bringing up the config topic (with new users in mind) the meetup before the last one, I felt like I still want to give this a shot. I started „enriching“ my config with resources, links and commentary to give some friends of mine who want to start using Emacs a little help and also see what I have actually learned so far on my three year Emacs journey :) Maybe someone finds this helpful or wants to contribute to it. Pointing out mistakes, adding resources or suggesting things would be very appreciated. There is still a lot missing but I try to fill in some things in the next days.

https://github.com/Ebert-Hanke/emacs

Thanks and cheers
micha