[emacs-berlin] Problem with org achive

emacs-berlin at storiepvtride.it emacs-berlin at storiepvtride.it
Wed Sep 2 13:07:34 UTC 2020

Am 02.09.20 um 14:06 schrieb julia.biro at gmail.com:
> Hi,
>
> by some magic it got fixed! So sorry for the noise.

great that you fixed and reported what went wrong :-)

> I was really scared for a minute that my spacemacs is broken, I don't
> know how I would work without it.

In case you don't already have it, a backup of your configuration could
help sleeping better :-)

On the topic of spacemacs, I have two friends that are trying it, their
background is vscode and vim (so no previous emacs experience). They are
amazed by what spacemacs con do and are now exploring all the spacemacs
layers.
It's really interesting for me observing the potential of spacemacs, I
believe it's a great way to try emacs. Funny how they ask me ("the emacs
guy") how to do X and Y but I can't help much since spacemacs is a
pretty different world :-)

Great to have choice, though!

regards,