[emacs-berlin] August meetup videocall URL

julia.biro at gmail.com julia.biro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:08:41 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 26 is our next meetup! Again, online, until
further notice.
As usual, "gates open" at 18:30, talks start a bit after 19:00.

Here is the URL for the Jitsi room for the August meetup:
https://raum.graum.xyz/emacs-berlin-august-2020 Please don't post/advertize
this link outside of this mailing list, especially not on public forums.
(The link is available in the public mailing list archive if someone really
wants to participate but doesn't want to sign up to the mailing list.)

If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to read our Code of
Conduct https://berlincodeofconduct.org/.

See you all tomorrow!
Julia