[emacs-berlin] August Meetup

Marco Wahl marcowahlsoft at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:07:36 UTC 2020

> The August Emacs meetup is next week, Wednesday August 26th, again
> remote. Room open from 18:30 CEST, talks start at 19:00 CEST.

Hi!

Unfortunately I can't join the meetup on Wednesday. Also the September
meetup is already in question for me since I do not have a reliable
internet connection then as far as I can see now. :/

If someone wants to announce the September meetup on reddit, please feel
free to do so. Typically you get some positive karma if you do this. ;)

Have a good meetup and best wishes for all,
--
Marco