[emacs-berlin] LSP (language server protocol) and Emacs

catchall catchall at storiepvtride.it
Wed Aug 19 07:43:06 UTC 2020

Am 18.08.20 um 13:00 schrieb Michael Ebert-Hanke:

> yes, i am also using LSP for web development (vue, js, php, etc.) and so far i am very happy with it. i just started using it some months ago so i would be happy to hear about any tips and tricks and/or experiences with LSP.

Ah, glad to know someone else is using it. Specifically, which language
server(s) are you using for vue+javascript, among those mentioned here?
https://emacs-lsp.github.io/lsp-mode/page/languages/

Thanks @fermin for the PHP Serenata LSP server suggestion, I've
bookmarked that and will try it next time I'll do some PHP.

cheers,