[emacs-berlin] June Meetup

Marco Wahl marcowahlsoft at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:07:25 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the meetup. I enjoyed it.

In particular thanks for the pointer to package default-text-scale. So
often the little details bring pleasure.

Please allow me to point to the little package fit-text-scale which also
deals with text-scaling (and which I released a few weeks ago.) It aims
to automate the "fit" of the text in the window by changing the
text-scale.

It provides just three commands.

1. Fit the current line into the window.

2. Look for the longest line below and fit that one.

3. Try to fit the whole buffer in the window.

I'd be glad if you check it out.

    https://melpa.org/#/fit-text-scale

Hope this package brings pleasure to someone. ;)

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day,
--
Marco