[emacs-berlin] April Emacs Berlin Meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Sun Apr 26 15:39:55 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Due to well known circumstances, the April meetup will be remote again.

=== Time and location

Time: Wednesday 2020-04-29, room open from 18:30 CEST, official start at
19:00 CEST.

Location: anywhere you have internet ... after some back and forth and
discussion about the video conferencing tool to use, we decided to try a
FOSS alternative to Zoom, Jitsi, with the option to fall back to Zoom in
case it becomes necessary.

The room will be: https://raum.graum.xyz/emacs-berlin

If this breaks for whatever reason, we'll ask everyone to switch to the
Zoom room at: https://contentful.zoom.us/j/99546291784 (watch out for
announcements here).

Note that both of them currently require Chromium/Chrome when joining
via browser, and also offer apps for various platforms.

Side channel will be as always irc://chat.freenode.net/emacs-berlin

=== Content

No slots occupied yet, have something you want to present? Anything
slightly Emacs related is welcome, doesn't need to be super polished.
Please let us know in advance, especially for a remote meetup it's good
to have at least a rough schedule beforehand.

Thanks and see you soon! Til

ps: thanks to Micha and Contentful for hosting Jitsi and Zoom
respectively