[emacs-berlin] thank you for the feedback!

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Tue Mar 31 21:41:17 UTC 2020

Thanks everyone for their interest in the videochat experiment. I
suggest we meet tomorrow (Wednesday) around 19:00 on IRC
irc://chat.freenode.net/emacs-berlin

We can try Michael's server, mine, and maybe someone else wants to add
theirs. Send me your public ssh key if you want to help configuring
mine, then I can add you its authorized keys.

One thing that I noticed from glancing over
https://community.jitsi.org/t/server-load-for-many-simultaneous-meetings/23877
is that there is something called jitsi-videobridge2, which was not
installed with the quick-install instructions, maybe I should try
upgrading that first.

Til