[emacs-berlin] feedback on last meetup

Dieter Klünter dieter at dkluenter.de
Thu Mar 26 11:26:25 UTC 2020

"julia.biro at gmail.com" <julia.biro at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> please give us feedback on the last meetup!
> Especially on the technical implementation - did this platform work for you? was it very hard to connect? was
> something missing, is there some functionality that we should try to add? do you suggest maybe another
> platform? And what worked, what are the aspects we should try to keep even when we go back to physical
> meetings?
>
> We are open for everything, I am not married to Zoom, I just took the tool that was closest to me, but I
> realize it may not be closest to you. It  seems we will have to do this online at least one more time, so let's
> try to improve it.
>
> You can write your feedback here, or to mer personally. Thank you!

The IRC channel is easy to operate, zoom requires  some experience. An
application that provides both worlds, would be a good solution. That is a
service that interconnects XMMP and IRC.

Unfortunately I hade to leave early, du to a support call.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://sys4.de