[emacs-berlin] Next meetup - March 25

julia.biro at gmail.com julia.biro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:08:08 UTC 2020

Dear all,

our next, fully remote meetup is on March 25, next Wednesday.

We will have two channels of participation:
1. the #emacs-berlin IRC channel on freenode. Please refer to Til's email
earlier about how to connect
2. a zoom meeting: https://contentful.zoom.us/j/502347512. The zoom meeting
opens at 6:30pm.

You can use either or both, I suggest you test them if you are new to them.
If you have problems with Zoom, pls write to me; Til can help you with IRC.

We will try to connect the two channels, eg share the IRC channel on zoom
(suggestions welcome). We will have breakout rooms in Zoom so we can have
smaller group discussions.

See you all soon!
Julia