[emacs-berlin] Meetup upcoming!

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Mon Apr 23 21:23:06 UTC 2018

Hello dear Emacs aficionados,

This week on Wednesday the 25th there'll be again another Emacs Meetup.
Hope to see many of you there! As always, talks welcome. If you have
something specific, let us know, if not, I still suggest you bring your
Laptop with you and maybe some ideas, so we can take turns in plugging
it into the projector and do some spontaneous presentations.

In particular, as always, newcomers are welcome, both as visitors and
also if you want to present your experience of starting with Emacs, what
surprised you and what you found hard to understand.

Location same as before:
Contentful [1] Ritterstr. 12-14, 10969 Berlin [2]
Go into the courtyard, the place is on your left.
Door open at 19:00

Thanks to Contentful for sponsoring the event with their location,
drinks and some pizza!

greetings, Til

[1] https://www.contentful.com/
[2] https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.501438558101654&mlon=13.410902917385101#map=19/52.50144/13.41090&layers=N