[emacs-berlin] Call for talks on the next meetup

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Wed Mar 28 08:59:29 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Just a short reminder: this is today, hope to see many of you again and
have some relaxed Emacs related chats!

Depending on interest, I can give an intro into org-mode in general
today, some of its basic features, as well as one concrete example for
an approach how I use it to organize my todos and appointments. Happy to
hear about other approaches as well.

As always: newcomers welcome - if you are just starting with Emacs and
would like to get some advice, we will gladly provide it.

cheers, Til