[emacs-berlin] Invitation: Emacs Xmas edition 21.12.2016 19:00 @ Contentful

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:22:44 UTC 2016

Meetup 21 December 2016, 19:00

Join us next week for an extra festive end-of-year edition of Emacs Berlin.
If you haven't been to Emacs Berlin in a while now's a great opportunity to
catch up with people again before signing off for the holidays.

Because of the busy period we preponed¹ this meetup by a week. We'll return
to our usual schedule in January, meaning every last Wednesday of the month..

Doors open 19:00, some food and beverages will be provided.
location: Contentful <http://contentful.com> Ritterstr. 12-14, 10969 Berlin
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.501438558101654&mlon=13.410902917385101#map=19/52.50144/13.41090&layers=N>

Go into the courtyard, the place is on your left.
Talks

There are no scheduled talks, *yet.* Get in touch if you have a cool idea
for a talk, or simply show up. We had several ad-hoc mini presentations
last time, which people seemed to like.

Note that talks don't have to be strictly about Emacs. Cool project you've
been hacking on? Come show us! Have some great insights to share about
software development? Do tell!

See you next week!

Arne, Andi, Til

¹ Yes, it's a word https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/prepone