[emacs-berlin] Org-mode spreadsheets slides

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:39:01 UTC 2016

Thanks Til and thanks everyone for being there!

The slides for my lightning talk are here:

http://arnebrasseur.net/talks/2016-emacs-berlin-md-org/#

And the code for editing markdown code blocks and inserting links can be
found here:

https://github.com/plexus/.emacs.d/blob/master/init.d/setup-markdown.el

Cheers,
Arne