[emacs-berlin] Emacs in the Sun

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:51:40 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

It's that time of the month again! As we told you last month we won't have
a regular meetup this month, the weather is just too darn nice (finally!)

Instead we're meeting up *Saturday afternoon at Brachvogel,* a very cozy
place along the Kanal in Kreuzberg, with plenty of outdoor seating.

That's basically tomorrow by the time you are reading this!

*We start at 16:30*, Andy and I will be there holding a table. We would
really appreciate if you could *Reply so we have an idea how many people
are coming*. You are welcome to bring a friend!

*http://www.brachvogel-berlin.de/bv/
<http://www.brachvogel-berlin.de/bv/>Carl-Herz-Ufer 34 (an der
Brachvogelstraße) 10961 Berlin*

*The Emacs Berlin Team*