[emacs-berlin] May meetup, this Wednesday

Arne Brasseur arne.brasseur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:48:40 UTC 2016

Hello Emacsers of Berlin,

It's the last week of the month, so this Wednesday it's Emacs Berlin again.
We'll be at our usual comfy spot at Contentful in Kreuzberg starting at
19:00.

Location: Contentful Ritterstr. 12-14, 10969 Berlin
Nearest U-bahn: Moritzplatz

There’s a glass elevator in the front court yard, take it up to the fifth
floor.

*Potluck*
There will be some drinks kindly provided by Contentful (thanks!). You are
welcome to bring some food to share. Things like bread, spreads, fruits are
a good idea.

*Talks*
If there is anything you like to demo or talk about you can let us know on
this thread. There's a big screen with a HDMI connection. For the rest
we'll sit around and chat/hack Emacs as usual.

*Beginners*
We still have our unique "beginners guarantee". If you're starting out and
have any questions or need help getting set up, we'll help you as well as
we can.

See you Wednesday,
Arne

--