[emacs-berlin] Android development with Emacs

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at refu.co
Tue May 26 22:42:08 UTC 2015

Hey Arne,

I think that post is quite old though. I would be interested to learn if
there are any new stuff regarding android development in Emacs since then.
Haven't kept up to date on android development in general so I have no idea
what's new. Unfortunately this whole week I am out of Berlin though so I
won't be able to join the meetup. Hope to join the next one!

-Lefteris

Lefteris(Eleftherios) Karapetsas  Click here <http://lefteris.refu.co> for
my CV/portfolio website
<http://lefteris.refu.co>   Also maintain a blog <http://blog.refu.co>on