[emacs-berlin] Emacs runs natively on Chrome

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Wed Apr 1 22:06:44 UTC 2015

> Also I recently stumbled uppon this video of Perry Metzger making some
> interesting points on emacs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VADudzQGvU8
> The audience is quite annoying but the talk itself is pretty nice.

Thanks for posting this. Lots of good points on emacs indeed, especially
the "living in emacs" part and why it makes sense to integrate different
text-based activities such as email into emacs. I'd love to see the
webkit inside emacs working as he describes it. And he gives an
optimistic general outlook. (And yes, wtf is wrong with this audience?)

cheers, Til