[emacs-berlin] [ANN] Emacs Berlin February 2015

Andreas Tiefenthaler at at an-ti.eu
Sun Feb 22 15:38:46 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

the next edition of the emacs-berlin meetup is coming up.

Wednesday, 25. February 2015

As always it starts at 19:00 at the Contentful office. Details are on our
website http://emacs-berlin.org/

Anyone has something to show or wants to talk about we encourage you to
do so. Please let us know!

The last time we where hacking on general-close.el and Andreas Roehler
shared his implementation[1]. Maybe we can walk through it and see how
it is done.

I would like to get unicode emoji running[2] because I want emoji in emacs!

If possible please reply here if you're coming, so we have a rough idea of
attendance.

Have a nice day and looking forward to see you,
Andy

[1]: https://mailb.org/pipermail/emacs-berlin/2015/000135.html
[2]: https://mailb.org/pipermail/emacs-berlin/2015/000136.html