[pandora-dev] New Pan.do/ra Release (r4395)

Sanjay B b at pad.ma
Sat Oct 11 11:59:48 CET 2014

Jan,

This is amazing!

I know Multilingual annotations has been a much asked-for feature, and
the possibility for multiple audio tracks is just amazing :)

Have forwarded this to people who were especially interested in these
features and going to cajole them a bit to see if they have material to
upload and use these features on pad.ma and help with testing.

It's been amazing watching pan.do/ra continue to grow as a stable,
feature-full, kick-ass open source video platform. All the best for
future releases!

Cheers,
Sanjay