Hinweis 2 Veranstaltungen/ please note 2 events

starship redaktion at starship-magazine.org
Thu Feb 17 13:30:15 CET 2005

Please note two events at the STARSHIP office in Berlin - Kreuzberg

Wir wollen Sie auf zwei Veranstaltungen hinweisen, die im STARSHIP Büro
Berlin - Kreuzberg

Skalitzerstrasse 135a
2nd floor
Eingang bei /Entry next to: KAISERS
Tel: 030 616 525 26

(nearest U-Bahn station Kottbusser Tor)

stattfinden.

Diesen Samstag, 19.2. 2005,
starting 20:00
aus Wien
die Release Party von:

Chicago, Times, Plotter, Helvetica, DIN, Techno, Löhfelm
 present :

 RR_02

 -

 dj-line-up:
 Christian Egger aka guy the guy (the now unit, Vienna)
 Marten Frerichs (magma Bar, Berlin)
 kRR_istina (serious, New York)

RR_02
featuring contributions by : Romy Richter, Philippe Decrauzat, Jonathan
Meese, Eric Mézan/Art Process, Six/Petritsch, Meike
Behm, Lutz Braun, Ayse Erkmen, Gerold Tagwerker, Stephen Zepke,
Christoph Hoeschele, Katrin
Baumgärtner, Sarah, Morten Dysgård Nielsen
 http://www.theselection.net/zeitschrift
 zeitschrift at gmx.net

Dienstag, 22.2.2005
ab 19:00

ELISABETH HAUTMANN

Zeichnungen

The Berlin based artist Elisabeth Hautmann has been contributing to
Starship Magazine since 1999
and has recently also been showing at the Starship presentation at Büro
DC in Cologne.
She chose to exhibit in the Starship office because (we guess) of the
wall on the backside,
which, in the model she has made out of her memory, became a strange
curve, which it is actually not.
We agree that the wrong perspective is very photogenic.
The exhibition will be open as part of our normal office activities
(very random).
So besides of the opening evening please call:
030 61652526
or: Elisabeth Hautmann at: 0170 4166395
or write an email to:
hautmann3 at aol.com