[emacs-berlin] Emacs meetup August 2024

Zeremonienmeister Berber berber at zmberber.com
Tue Aug 27 20:51:20 UTC 2024

Hello everybody!

This message is a bit late, I am sorry.

As I have told most of you that have been there in person, I am not in
Berlin at the moment.

It should be no problem to meet at c-base, though.  I will let them know
that "emacs people" might show up and want to be in the seminar room and
hang out there.  Someone will then be there and make sure that you can
get inside etc.  I will tell you who this person is.

Who here definitely wants to come tomorrow?  Preferably someone who has
been at c-base before and was there when we set up the TV and the
conference microphone.

But if you don't want to do the TV and conference mic stuff or are not
familiar with that, that is also fine, you can just hang out there and
join the jitsi on your own devices.  You can maybe also ask for help.

It might be nice for someone to be there because maybe random people not
on this mailinglist might show up.

If nobody wants to come, then it might be a good idea to write it on the
emacs-berlin.org website, because people will probably check there.

--

Zeremonienmeister Berber
Mathematiker und Vaporwave Connoissseur