[emacs-berlin] June 2024 Meetup, hybrid, talks wanted

Thomas Redelberger redetho at gmx.de
Tue Jun 25 07:44:02 UTC 2024

Hi Tilmann,

I would be ready to give a brief talk about using Emacs + org-mode to generate "beamer" slides and LaTeX articles.

Last year I had talked about generating HTML and PowerPoint from org-content.

I have documented all this in sub directories of
  https://web222.webclient5.de/doc/swdev/emacs/orgmode
The web-pages have ZIP archives for download with example and configuration files.

Best regards
Thomas
redetho at gmx.de