[emacs-berlin] Offline Meetup Tuesday 2024-06-11 19h at c-base

Zeremonienmeister Berber berber at zmberber.com
Mon Jun 3 13:12:36 UTC 2024

Hello everybody!

On Tuesday, I will be organizing another Emacs-Meetup, this time
completely offline, at c-base!  It will be on Tuesday, June 11th, at 19h
but I will probably be there around 18h already.

We will be among other hackers that are also meeting up on that day
(most notably NixOS people), so we will have the opportunity to meet
other people and possibly even get more people to join us that don't
know that we exist.  Tuesdays are pretty lively and it is also a day
where a lot of people just go there to hang out (without an associated
meetup).

I am trying to fix up a very primitive sign with an Emacs logo that we
can put on the table so that other people notice us.  If anyone of you
is good at this or has a suggestion, please go ahead!

--

Zeremonienmeister Berber
Mathematiker und Vaporwave Connoissseur