[emacs-berlin] May 2024 Meetup

SÅ‚awomir Grochowski slawomir.grochowski at gmail.com
Sun May 26 12:24:24 UTC 2024

Hello,

Tilmann Singer <tils at tils.net> writes:

> During the first hour, in-person and remote will be connected,
> afterwards we'll split, also to give the in-person people a chance to
> mingle and have conversations in smaller groups.

Great idea!
When I was at a meeting once, that's exactly what I missed.

> Want to share something (at least slightly) Emacs related? Please do,
> talks are very welcome (remote or in-person)!

Once again I can show you my habits or actions calendar.
I improved a lot comparing to my last presentation from [2022-10-26 Wed].
You can read more about it here https://slawomir-grochowski.com/posts/02-how-i-organize-my-life-in-org-mode-using-column-view.html

What I like most about our meetings is how each of us shares one new
thing we have recently discovered, learned, or improved in Emacs. It
takes about 2-3 minutes to show. Maybe each of us should try to find
something like this to share. It's similar to the Emacs Reddit thread:
Weekly Tips, Tricks, &c. Thread. This thread is for smaller,
miscellaneous items that might not warrant a full post on their own.

Regards,

--
Slawomir Grochowski