[emacs-berlin] Hybrid And Offline Meeting Future

Tilmann Singer tils at tils.net
Thu Mar 28 23:00:14 UTC 2024

Hi!

Big thanks from me as well for setting this up, I also found it to be a
big success! Hopefully the first of many more in-person meetups in
Berlin in the future. And I'm curious to see how the big screen and
other setup at c-base will work out next time.

To everyone: if you have an idea of a talk you always wanted to give, or
maybe have one prepared already – maybe consider giving it at the next
meetup. As always, it doesn't have to be polished (but doesn't have to
be un-polished either :), at least slightly Emacs related, and any level
welcome.

> And let us please motivate each other to come in person next time!

Seconded - if you can, come to c-base on April 24th.

Til