[emacs-berlin] Hybrid meeting at c-base

Zeremonienmeister Berber berber at zmberber.com
Mon Mar 11 17:59:08 UTC 2024

hey jman!

> I contacted the c-base a few months ago for the same reason, received no answer and in the end lost motivation to pursue asking for a space there.
>
> I'm honestly happy to see that you've succeded where I failed :)

for one, i am a c-base member, so that helps.  two, an email doesn't suffice, you have to present it at one of their meetings (their plenum, called "circle"), and then it has to be approved.  an email correspondence alone cannot replace this procedure.  however, they should have at least answered your email and told you this.

where did you send your email to?  it could have been the wrong address so the people who read your email just thought "not my job" or i dunno.  there is a lot of email traffic after all, there is a big mailing system set up, and if you had written to circle at c-base.org, you should have gotten an email.  it should be explained in their wiki.

btw is this mail bloat in the mailing list, should i have not responded to the mailing list but rather only to jman?