[emacs-berlin] Hybrid meeting at c-base

Zeremonienmeister Berber berber at zmberber.com
Mon Mar 11 17:29:34 UTC 2024

Hello dear Emacs-Berlin meetup!

I joined at the meeting last week, and talked about a possible in-person
meetup at c-base!  Well, I went ahead and made it possible!

Check out https://c-base.org/calendar

So I just did this, I won't claim that anything is official in terms of
the Emacs-Berlin group.  So for this next meetup, you can just ignore
this and join the Jitsi call as normal, but I will, instead of being
home, be at c-base and join the Jitsi call.  And anyone that would like
to join me can of course do so!  We are in a separate room in the back
where we can even do hybrid meetings in a group setting pretty well, we
have a TV that we can use for that.

Feel free to post it on the Emacs-Berlin website and make it "official",
we have the room booked for every last Wednesday of the month!  It is
also no problem to change things if we decide for different dates for
different kinds of meetups (hybrid vs. in-person vs. online) or
something like that.

Any questions, any thoughts?

--

Zeremonienmeister Berber