[emacs-berlin] Understanding Orgmode publish project to PDF

jman emacs-berlin at city17.xyz
Mon Jan 22 09:32:34 UTC 2024

> I have an orgmode index file that links to other orgmode files. Is there a way to export the project to PDF and automatically have the PDF files reference each other?
> I would like the export process to be smart and change the links to reference the PDF files.

After a bit more fun spelunking the orgmode documentation, I think a workaround could be by creating a custom hyperlink, as described here:
https://orgmode.org/manual/Adding-Hyperlink-Types.html

With the help of an LLM I could draft a working prototype, since I was not able to figure out what was needed from the documentation.

Looks promising, I will work on it, though if there's a better solution, I am all ears :)

Best,