[emacs-berlin] November 2023 Meetup and Organizer Help Wanted

Sławomir Grochowski slawomir.grochowski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:42:27 UTC 2023

> Julia has stepped down from the organizer role
Julia, thank you very much for so many years of active commitment to the
development of our community.
Throughout these years, you have provided fantastic conditions, a place,
and an atmosphere.
You have done a lot of good for all of us.
God bless You!

> It would be nice to have someone else to help me with organizing the
> meetup – if you want to, let me know.
I would love to help.
You are doing an excellent job Tilmann. I really appreciate it.
But I won't be at the meeting tomorrow.

Regards,
Sławomir