[emacs-berlin] July 2023 Meetup – Talks?

Sławomir Grochowski slawomir.grochowski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 08:02:12 UTC 2023

Good morning!

In our next meeting I can show you how I organize my life in org-mode.

I just started a new approach and I'm moving to the 'column view' feature.
In the attachment there are two screenshots of my so called 'calendar':

1. emacs-org.png - old approach where I had to count statistics and adjust
table formatting manually.
2. emacs-org-column-view.png - new approach with 'column view' feature.

I hope you will find it inspiring and I will get some new ideas on how to
improve it from you.

Have a great weekend!