[emacs-berlin] June 2023 Meetup

chris 7vp6jebjwhle at mailbox.org
Tue Jun 27 20:31:25 UTC 2023

Hi fellow emacs users, I’m very much looking forward to tomorrows meet-up.

Here is a list of things I configured lately and could talk about:
- devil-mode: a possible solution to prevent emacs pinky? (5–10 min)
- switching from use-package to leaf.el (10–15 min)
- compiling a pdf version of my emacs config in ci/cd (5–10 min)
- using emacs in the terminal with tmux (10–15 min)
- an introduction to elfeed protocols (10–15 min)
- installing emacs packages with nix (15–20 min)
- automatic time tracking in emacs (5–10 min)

If any of these topics sound interesting let me know and I will prepare a presentation.

See you tomorrow!
chris