[emacs-berlin] Presentation on switch from doom emacs

chris 7vp6jebjwhle at mailbox.org
Thu May 11 09:39:19 UTC 2023

Hi, thanks for the response!

I have not tried out prelude, sorry. And I agree, the default window handling in emacs isn’t nearly as good as that of doom emacs.
For lookups there is synosaurus (non-programming languages) and eldoc (programming languages), which works quite well with rust code (don’t know about other languages, since their major modes need to add support).

Though I haven’t used bufler yet I’ve heard good things about it. I will try it out over the next few days.

Have a nice day as well,
Chris