[emacs-berlin] emacs in person meetup March

julia.biro at gmail.com julia.biro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:09:53 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

this is a bit early, but I need to get started on organizing the in-person
meetup.

So, the March meetup will be on March 29th. There will be an in-person
meetup in Contentful. Attendance is limited to 8 people (because I won't be
able to flexibly scale the event this  month). If you wish to attend,
please let me know by dropping an email to julia.biro+emacs at gmail.com by
Friday, March 17th. First come first served. If there are any places left,
i'll let you know after.
I am sorry about this, but I will not be available to manage this on the
week before the meetup, so it has to happen a bit earlier. thank you for
the understanding.

Julia