[emacs-berlin] January 25th meetup in person

Alex Shulgin alex.shulgin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:13:16 UTC 2023

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023, 10:37 julia.biro at gmail.com <julia.biro at gmail.com>
wrote:

> anyone who is interested in coming to Contentfuls office for the January
> meetup, please let me know in a private email until this Thursday (January
> 19th). If we will be 3 people sitting on a couch with beers, than that.

Hello,

Thanks for the cozy experience earlier this week. ;)

Two things I promised to provide references to:

1. "Hedy: A Gradual programming language" by Felienne Hermans (Strange Loop
2022) — https://youtu.be/fmF7HpU_-9k
2. Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs —
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_and_Interpretation_of_Computer_Programs

Cheers,
--
Alex